A perfect marriage of beauty and utility, the Caravan Collection is known for its classic forms and versatility. Impeccably crafted from time-tested natural materials, each piece is thoughtfully designed with a commitment to sustainability and to the idea that the essential parts of our living space should be effortless and beautiful for those who experience them. The Caravan Double Wide Dresser is constructed from solid Maple and finished with a natural oil/wax finish.
72” L x 19” W x 29.75” H
Made in Oregon
• Meets all US, Canadian, Australian and European safety standards.
• Made from 100% sustainably harvested lumber.
• Soft-close drawer slides.
• Rear case panel and drawer boxes are made of solid maple with 3/4 extension for safety.
• Drawer bases are made from Maple-faced solid wood veneer ply for dimensional stability.
• The natural material is an integral part of the design that will only improve with age and use. See our Materials + Methods page for more details about our materials, finishes and glues.
Please anticipate delays due to covid-19 impacts on our supply chain and our reduced production team. Your patience is greatly appreciated during this time.All items are in production with longer than average lead-times due to an overburdened supply chain. Inventory and estimated ship dates are being maintained and listed on product pages throughout the website. Shipments are uninterrupted and being processed twice a week. However, at this time, freight and parcel carriers may be unable to perform a variety of services such as white glove delivery, indoor delivery and signature required delivery. Please note, all carriers are experiencing delays in processing and delivery due to unprecedented volumes and COVID safety restrictions. As a result your order may experience gaps and delays in tracking event updates.