Fair Trade Certified™ organic cotton percale bedding by Coyuchi. Woven to a fine 300-thread count that lends extra softness to the fabrics cool, crisp hand. Available as sheet sets, pillowcases, duvet covers, and shams. The 100% GOTS-certified organic, Fair Trade Certified™ cotton is grown and woven in India.
Twin Set – Flat: 66″ x 106″, Fitted: 39″ x 75″ x 15″, Case: 20″ x 32″
Queen Set – Flat: 90″ x 106″, Fitted: 60″ x 80″ x 15″, Cases: 20″ x 32″
King Set – Flat: 108″ x 106″, Fitted: 78″ x 80″ x 15″, Cases: 20″ x 40″
Cal King Set – Flat: 108″ x 106″, Fitted: 72″ x 84″ x 15″, Cases: 20″ x 40″
• Available in Natural and White
• Twin sheet set includes: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 1 standard pillowcase.
• Queen sheet set includes: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 standard pillowcases.
• King sheet set includes: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 king pillowcases.
• Fitted sheet has 15″ deep pocket and full elastic to accommodate a range of mattress sizes.
• Fits the Kalon Organic Mattress and Pillow.
• For dyed fabric only low-impact, fiber reactive dyes are used and do not contain any heavy metals, chlorine bleach, or other toxic additives.
• No Formaldehyde
• No Chemical Flame Retardants
• No toxins/No off-gassing
We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, with cold water and a natural, plant based laundry detergent. We do not recommend using whiteners, as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets reduce the absorbency of cotton textiles and are not recommended. Place a set of wool dryer balls inside the dryer to naturally soften the fabric and reduce drying time. Use a warm iron as needed.
$ 48.00 — $ 298.00