Soft, 100% organic linen bedding by Coyuchi. Even more absorbent and breathable than cotton, and more insulating as well, linen will keep you cooler and drier on warm nights, and warmer on cold nights, too. As durable as it is soft, this bedding only gets better with time and laundering, serving you well in every season for years to come. Linen sourced in Belgium and France.
Made from the flax plant, linen one of the oldest cultivated plants in human history. Its long thin fibers are spun into linen threads that are twice as strong as cotton threads. Linen is more insulating and breathable than cotton, helping our bodies naturally regulate through all seasons. The linen is harvested from the highest quality flax grown in Belgium and France where flax has been cultivated for centuries. Requiring very little water and few to no fertilizers and pesticides, linen is one of the world’s most naturally sustainable and organic crops. Finished, dyed and woven in Portugal using low-impact dyes.
Available as sheet sets, pillowcases, duvet covers, and shams.
Twin Set – Flat: 66″ x 106″, Fitted: 39″ x 75″ x 15″, Case: 20″ x 32″
Queen Set – Flat: 90″ x 106″, Fitted: 60″ x 80″ x 15″, Cases: 20″ x 32″
King Set – Flat: 108″ x 106″, Fitted: 78″ x 80″ x 15″, Cases: 20″ x 40″
Cal King Set – Flat: 108″ x 106″, Fitted: 72″ x 84″ x 15″, Cases: 20″ x 40″
Twin Duvet Cover – 68″ x 86″
Queen Duvet Cover – 86″ x 86″
King Duvet Cover – 100″ x 86″
Standard Sham – 20″ x 26″
Euro Sham – 26″ x 26″
• Thread Count 185GSM
• Twin sheet set comes with 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 1 standard pillowcase.
• Queen sheet set comes with 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 standard pillowcases.
• King sheet set comes with 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 king pillowcases.
• Fitted sheet has 15″ deep pocket and full elastic to accommodate a range of mattress sizes.
• Fits the Kalon Organic Mattress and Pillow.
• Undyed is the color of natural, untreated linen. All other colors are dyed using low-impact, fiber reactive dyes that do not contain any heavy metals, chlorine bleach, or other toxic additives. They are not treated with formaldehyde or any chemical flame retardants.
• Fog (Light Grey)
• Undyed (Natural Tan Shade)
• Alpine White (White)
We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, with cold water and a natural, plant-based laundry detergent. We do not recommend using whiteners, as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach. Line dry, or tumble dry low, and remove promptly. Use a steamer as needed. Use a hot iron as needed.
$ 98.00 — $ 548.00