The Rugosa Chair is made from broad planks of sugar pine and upholstered in Belgian linens and woven mohair. Proportions of the Rugosa Chair were especially designed to welcome cross-legged seating and long hours of reading or conversation. Juxtaposing clean lines alongside natural, 100% down/feather fill cushions that resist rigid perfection, the Rugosa Chair exudes a casual elegance that we find deeply comforting. Available in six colors, with COM (customer’s own material) available upon request. Wood is hand-rubbed with Kalon Bare Finish, our premium, organic plant-based oil/wax finish.
The Rugosa Collection is the culmination of a two-year conversation about the evolving function and spirit of living rooms. Its design seeks to evoke the spirit and sensibility of the Rhode Island seaside house for which the collection was named. Kalon collections are built by small teams of master craftsmen in the United States using a mix of traditional and highly technological methods and a 360 degree approach to sustainability.
This item is currently on view at our Los Angeles showroom.
34.5 L x 31 W x 30 H
Made in Los Angeles
• Available in Egg, Apricot, Oatmeal, Yves, and Nopal Belgian linen and Umber mohair
• COM available upon request
• Built from Sugar Pine
• 75/25 All Natural Down/Feather Fill
• Finished with SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification premium organic oil/wax finish
• No toxins/No off-gassing
• EDC free (Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals)
• Can be built to client specifications
$ 3,500.00 — $ 4,200.00