Two-stage crib mattress (one side for infants, one for toddlers) made in the U.S.A. exclusively from four 100% organic pure materials: organic coir, organic natural latex, natural wool, and organic cotton. Each is carefully sourced and certified for natural, organic content at the various stages of production, from farmer and crop to factory.
Mattresses are naturally hypoallergenic and resistant to bacteria and mold, and are naturally fire-retardant and naturally cooling. They receive no chemical treatment whatsoever and are entirely free of additives, chemical flame retardants, toxins, and EDCs (Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals). Each material is certified for natural, organic content at the various stages of production, from farmer and crop to factory. Plush and supportive, each mattress is sustainably made to order without any additives or toxins.
Kalon mattresses are designed to last 15-25 years. This is the expected lifetime of high-quality organic materials like natural latex and coir when they are properly cared for. By comparison, innerspring mattresses and conventional (synthetic) mattress materials last 5-7 years. Regular rotation, use of a proper, supportive bed frame and regular airing/cleaning are all ways to extend the life of your mattress.
For those looking to further extend the life of their mattress, Kalon offers a Mattress Restore Program where at any stage a mattress can be returned to Kalon for full restoration.
53″L x 28″W x 5.5″H
Made in Los Angeles
• Flippable, dual firmness mattress for both infants and toddlers made from layers of organic coir and latex wrapped in sheep’s wool and organic cotton.
• Designed to have a snug fit in your baby’s crib.
• 100% Organic
• American-Grown NOP-Certified Organic Cotton.
• Naturally cooling mattress
• Naturally hypoallergenic
• Naturally resistant to bacteria and mold.
• Free of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and EDCs (Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals)
• The coir and latex core is wrapped in 100% sheep’s wool, which is a natural flame retardant.
• This mattress has received no chemical treatment whatsoever.
• All materials are carefully sourced and certified for natural, organic content at the various stages of production, from farmer and crop to factory.
• All components of this mattress are biodegradable.
• The Global Organic Latex Standard (GOLS)
• Certified Organic Cotton Fabric and Thread
• Made in the USA
• Oeko-Tex Certified
• ECO Institute
• No toxins/No off-gassing