The Simple Side Table lends itself to a variety of settings, its low profile sitting comfortably next to an armchair, sofa or bed. Made from pure, honest materials, the 2-drawer piece features custom brass pulls and a choice between wood-on-wood or soft-close drawers. Available in American Ash or American Black Walnut, as well as custom species or built to custom spec upon request. Wood is hand-rubbed and finished with Kalon Bare Finish, a natural oil/wax finish painstakingly developed to preserve the delicate and luminous beauty of raw wood.
The Simple Collection explores living materials, purity of form and the quiet beauty of private spaces. Kalon collections are built by small teams of master craftsmen in the United States using a mix of traditional and highly technological methods and a 360 degree approach to sustainability.
18″ L x 16″ W x 19″ H
• Available in American Black Walnut, American Ash or in a range of custom species
• Machined solid brass pulls and feet
• Soft-close drawer slides
• Drawer boxes are made of solid wood with a backstop for full extension
• Drawer base is solid wood veneer-ply
• Easily removable drawers
• Back panel is made from ash-faced, solid wood veneer-ply for maximum dimensional stability
• Finished with SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification premium organic oil/wax finish
• No toxins/No off-gassing
• EDC free (Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals)
Please anticipate delays due to covid-19 impacts on our supply chain and our reduced production team. Your patience is greatly appreciated during this time.All items are in production with longer than average lead-times due to an overburdened supply chain. Inventory and estimated ship dates are being maintained and listed on product pages throughout the website. Shipments are uninterrupted and being processed twice a week. However, at this time, freight and parcel carriers may be unable to perform a variety of services such as white glove delivery, indoor delivery and signature required delivery. Please note, all carriers are experiencing delays in processing and delivery due to unprecedented volumes and COVID safety restrictions. As a result your order may experience gaps and delays in tracking event updates.