- Wholesale + Trade
The Rugosa Daybed is made from broad planks of sugar pine and upholstered in Belgian linens and woven mohair. The daybed is available in three colors. Juxtaposing clean lines alongside a natural, 100% down/feather fill cushion that resists rigid perfection, the Rugosa Daybed exudes a casual elegance that we find deeply comforting. Available in six colors, with COM (customer’s own material) available upon request. Wood is hand-rubbed and finished with Kalon Bare Finish, a premium organic oil/wax finish painstakingly developed to preserve the delicate and luminous beauty of raw wood.
The Rugosa Collection is the culmination of a two-year conversation about the evolving function and spirit of living rooms. Its design seeks to evoke the spirit and sensibility of the Rhode Island seaside house for which the collection was named. Kalon collections are built by small teams of master craftsmen in the United States using a mix of traditional and highly technological methods and a 360 degree approach to sustainability.
75 L x 39 W x 17 H
Made in Coastal Oregon
• Available in Egg, Apricot, Oatmeal, Yves, and Nopal Belgian linen and Umber mohair
• COM available upon request
• Built from Sugar Pine
• 75/25 All Natural Down/Feather Fill
• Finished with SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification premium organic oil/wax finish
• No toxins/No off-gassing
• EDC free (Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals)
• Can be built to client specifications
$ 3,800.00 — $ 4,200.00