Cut from a solid block of freshly cut domestic ash or maple felled in the forests of Maine, the Stump explores the playful relationship between the variations inherent to natural materials and the precision of contemporary form. Over time, the surface evolves giving each piece a unique look. Ring and heartwood details have been actively preserved and featured on the seat. No finish has been applied to best allow the piece to develop a natural patina as it ages.
This item is currently on view at our Los Angeles showroom.
Small: 8″W x 12″H x 8″D
Large: 12″W x 17″H x 12″D
Made in Maine
• Made from American Ash and Maple
• Green Wood is timber that has been recently harvested and therefor has not had an opportunity to season by evaporation of the internal moisture
• Green Wood pieces will warp and split as they age. This is an intended part of the design.
• This piece is sanded but not finished
• No toxins/No off-gassing
• EDC free (Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals)
$ 125.00 — $ 390.00