Cut from a solid block of freshly cut domestic ash or maple felled in the forests of Maine, the Stump explores the playful relationship between the variations inherent to natural materials and the precision of contemporary form. Over time, the surface evolves giving each piece a unique look. Ring and heartwood details have been actively preserved and featured on the seat. No finish has been applied to best allow the piece to develop a natural patina as it ages.
Small: 8″W x 12″H x 8″D
Large: 12″W x 17″H x 12″D
Made in Maine
• Made from American Ash and Maple
• Green Wood is timber that has been recently harvested and therefor has not had an opportunity to season by evaporation of the internal moisture
• Green Wood pieces will warp and split as they age. This is an intended part of the design.
• This piece is sanded but not finished
• No toxins/No off-gassing
• EDC free (Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals)
Please anticipate delays due to covid-19 impacts on our supply chain and our reduced production team. Your patience is greatly appreciated during this time.All items are in production with longer than average lead-times due to an overburdened supply chain. Inventory and estimated ship dates are being maintained and listed on product pages throughout the website. Shipments are uninterrupted and being processed twice a week. However, at this time, freight and parcel carriers may be unable to perform a variety of services such as white glove delivery, indoor delivery and signature required delivery. Please note, all carriers are experiencing delays in processing and delivery due to unprecedented volumes and COVID safety restrictions. As a result your order may experience gaps and delays in tracking event updates.
$ 85.00 — $ 350.00