The Simple Mirror is a large scale, 6-foot mirror with a solid, oil-rubbed, hardwood frame. The mirror can be hung in two orientations or casually leaned against a wall. With its chamfered interior edges and softly rounded corners, the piece highlights the beauty of the wood’s natural grain structure. Available in American Ash or American Black Walnut, as well as custom species or built to custom spec upon request. Ash is hand-rubbed and finished with Kalon Bare Finish, a natural oil/wax finish painstakingly developed to preserve the delicate and luminous beauty of raw wood, while Black Walnut is finished with Kalon Standard Finish, a natural oil/wax finish developed to enhance and maintain the wood’s beauty and breathability.
The Simple Collection explores living materials, purity of form and the quiet beauty of private spaces. Kalon collections are built by small teams of master craftsmen in the United States using a mix of traditional and highly technological methods and a 360 degree approach to sustainability.
This item is currently on view at our Los Angeles showroom.
72″L x 3″W x 32″H
• Available in American Black Walnut, American Ash or in a range of custom species
• Designed to lean or hang
• Rear mounted hardware allows the mirror to hang vertically or horizontally
• Baltic Birch Plywood back panel protects the mirror glass
• Finished with zero VOC, HAPS and Formaldehyde-free hemp seed oil
• No toxins/No off-gassing
• EDC free (Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals)
• Can be built to client specifications
$ 2,400.00 — $ 2,700.00