The Bough Table is a trestle table constructed of solid American Ash and features a blackened steel hardware detail on the cross beam.
The Bough Table is a trestle table constructed of solid American Ash and features a blackened steel hardware detail on the cross beam. Available in two sizes or customers may specify their own dimensions within a range. See under sizing guidelines.
The Bough collection is a study in contrast. It rethinks the opposition between the traditional and the modern, between delicacy and resilience. The visual tension achieved by mixing heavy slabs of wood with slender, sculptural legs draws upon the functional beauty of Japan’s sashimono tradition; the collection’s elemental simplicity is produced by complex, concealed joints of surprising strength. Each detail is precisely executed with the highest standard of craftsmanship to emphasize the beauty of the solid ash construction.
Table One 84″L x 39″W x 30″H
Table Two 46″L x 36″ W x 30″H
Made in Pennsylvania
• Available in American Ash or in a range of species and finishes.
• Table One seats up to 8 people.
• Table Two seats up to 6 people.
• No toxins/No off-gassing
• Specify your own dimensions within a range of 36″- 96″ long and 36″- 42″ wide.
• We recommend 24″ per place setting.
• Pairing with our Bough benches table should allow for 12″ on either end.
• The shortest table available is 36 x 36
• The largest table available is 96 x 42.
• Available with a round top.
• The table will comfortably seat one person at each end. To accommodate two people we recommend a minimum table width of 40″.
• The height of the table is non-adjustable
$ 5,200.00 — $ 7,600.00